Active Screen Door
|6600 - Heritage||6000 - Model E||4900 - Sentry||6500 - Cape Cod|
|4600 - Prairie||5000 - Gibraltar||4800 - Protecto Full||5700 - Giant|
|6300 - La Jolla||3500 - Montego||4400 - Protecto||4100 - Ranchero|
|4900 - Sentry (French)||6000 - Model E (French)|
GuardaTM Security Screens
The Benefits of Guarda to You
Protection and Peace of Mind
- GuardaTM Window and Door Protective Security Screens provide a security barrier and helps prevent unlawful entry to your home.
- GuardaTM mesh is manufactured with high tensile, 316 marine grade .032 diameter stainless steel wire.
- GuardaTM also provides protection from flies, mosquitoes, and other flying pests.
- Designed for security applications, GuardaTM provides homeowners with ease of use, entry, and exit.
- GuardaTM Door and Window Screens are made strong, secure, and durable to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
- Provides security without compromising an unobstructed view.
- As a mesh-screen product, GuardaTM allows the free flow and circulation of air for your comfort.
- Provides energy savings from the reduced need for air conditioning.
- Blocks an average of 60% of the sun’s hamrful UV rays, helping to protect you, your furnishings, and your home.
Architectural and Design Appeal
- GuardaTM Window and Door Protective Security Screens enhance and modernize the architectural appeal of your home. There is no compromise with aesthetics as with conventional bar and grille systems.
Dynamic Impact Test
Compliance test applied to ensure impact resistance to the patented fabrication system of components. The test comprises a heavy bag (92.5 lbs.) swung to impact the mesh and repeated five times, in varying directions. GuardaTM easily passes and exceeds the DYNAMIC IMPACT TESTING. All three tests exceed: AS 5041-2003
Knife Shear Test
Compliance test for protective security screens: A knife is used to simulate an attack on the mesh, repeated three times, in a constant directional force [vertical force 33 lbs. (147 N); horizontal force 77 lbs. (342 N);j at a velocity of .236”second]. GuardaTM successfully passes and exceeds the KNIFE SHEAR TESTING.
Strength test designed to simulate attempted forced entry by burglars and intruders using an implement to pry open doors and windows or break locks and hinges by applying leverage forces. GuardaTM easily passes and exceeds JIMMY TESTING.
Salt Spray Test
Corrosion resistance test for all metal components. An accelerated climate machine (1,000 hrs. Is the equivalency to 10 years) produces a corrosive attack on coated samples, measuring suitability and resistance of the protective finish to corrosive agents such as weather conditions. GuardaTM easily exceeds such standars. Test exceeds: ASTM B117
- Hinged Doors
- Double / Single Sliding Doors
- French Doors
- Stacker Doors
- Patio Enclosures
- French Windows
- Quick Escape Windows
- Fixed Windows
- Double / Single Sliding Windows
- Casement Windows
- Awning Windows
GuardaTM Window and Door Protective Security Screens are a world-class, quality product that helps protect your family while providing security and unobscured views of the out of doors. Our products are available in a wide range of configurations to suit your personal requirements. GuardaTM is architecturally designed to easily incorporate into general doors and windows, whether aluminum, vinyl or wood framed, for both new and existing properties.
Surpassing International Security Standards with proven strength, quality and durability, means that GuardaTM provides genuine safety on which you can rely.
- Manufactured with high quality (grade 6063-T5) aluminum
- The GuardaTM patented fabrication system is the subject of multiple International patents and has been especially designed to ensure product strength, integrity, and security.
- Passes and/or exceeds all applicable international standards.
- GuardaTM products may be incorporated into almost any opening in new or existing premises.
Handles, Locks, and Hardware
- Only tested security hardware is selected to ensure strength and durability.
- Incorporates a “Multi-Point-Lock” system especially designed for GuardaTM with one simple locking action.